Returns & Exchanges
WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY: HASSLE-FREE RETURNS
We guarantee the authenticity and condition of our merchandise. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original condition within 7 days of receipt for non-expiring store credit. Designer and fine jewelry items are eligible for a full cash-back refund. Credit is given for the original purchase price of the item in USD, less shipping charges.
No need to contact us in advance for a return authorization or slip. Simply return your items as you received them: clean, sound, tags attached, and safely packed in the original box.
- In the case of damage incurred while the item was in your care or during shipping back to us, our team will use its best judgement to reach a fair solution: deduct repair charges from your refund, offer a partial refund reflective of the item’s changed value, or deny store credit/exchange and return the item to you.
- All sale items
- All non-jewelry items from 1930 and before
- Intimates, bodysuits or swimwear
- Any item purchased on a layaway plan
- Items damaged, altered, or worn while in your care. Please see our Return Guidelines, above.
HOW TO RETURN
Carefully package your item and ship it via a safe, trackable method to:
1885 Connors Road
Marshall, WI 53559
We recommend tracking/insuring your packages, as Artifact Vintage is not responsible for lost packages. Within 3 business days upon receipt of your returned merchandise in its original condition, you will be issued a store credit code for the original sales price in USD, less shipping charges.
SHIPPING AND CUSTOMS CHARGES ARE
-Actual shipping is deducted from your return. We often under-charge for shipping, and periodically offer free shipping promotions. The actual cost of shipping will be deducted from your return.
- Customs fees, duties, and taxes incurred either outgoing or returning are non-refundable.